As our country overcomes this crisis and commercial buildings begin to reopen, Binsky looks forward to supporting your facility’s re-entry strategy. From small businesses to large corporations, we are offering several key sanitary solutions to ensure a healthy and safe work environment for your employees. Upon your return to reduced or full capacity, Binsky’s HVAC and plumbing experts are ready to provide you with 24/7 availability. Binsky can assist your re-entry strategy with powerful sanitary solutions:
The health and safety of our customers is our number one priority. We understand that returning to business as usual may present as a challenge or concern, many people in the workforce will return with apprehension. Ask us about contactless estimates & virtual troubleshooting options to ensure your peace of mind. We are dedicated to making the transition as smooth as possible for you and your staff. For more information and to schedule your contactless appointment, contact our HVAC-R and Plumbing experts at 732-885-0700.
Portable Hand Washing Stations
The design team at Binsky has developed a portable hand washing station for our field and existing hospitals and any location where additional hand washing is critical. Keep your employees and the general public safe by encouraging proper social distancing measures and frequent hand washing with this portable sink station.
- Easy to move between locations
- Follows all up-to-date social distancing protocols keeping users at least 6 feet apart
- Totally hands free operation including the faucet, soap, and paper towel dispenser
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor locations
- Minimal plumbing required
- 2 sizes available: 4-sink and 2-sink
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty Binsky is working to create unique solutions and ready resources to assist our partners.
EMergency Support Solutions
Our team of talented mechanical specialists are standing ready to support those who are providing the care and lifeline in their individual essential businesses In this time of crisis, we can assist with the following capabilities:
- Supplemental Staffing Resources
- Temporary Preventative Maintenance
- Air Handler Unit Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Negative Air Systems
- UV, Plasma, HEPA Filtration, Filter changes
- Air Scrubbers/Air Cleaners
- Controls Reprogramming
- Start Up and Retro Commissioning
- Design-Build Upgrades
- Capacity Increases & Temporary Expansions