PSE&G Linden Co-Generation Project
PSEG Power is one of the USA's largest independent power producers with approximately 16,000MW of electric generating capacity in operation or construction. The PSEG Linden Facility, located on the Arthur Kill waterway, now produces 1230MW of electric power from the newly renovated facility.
Binsky & Snyder was a major contributor to the successful completion of this effort. Binsky was contracted to both revise existing work as well as complete new design and meet enhanced quality requirements. Operating in a team coordinated effort, along with engineering and owners representatives, Binsky performed final alignments, system testing, mechanical start-up, and commissioning for this complicated project.
- Maintained owner schedules and implemented a fabrication schedule to meet all required dates
- 24 to 60 inch FRP and RTRP cooling water piping systems
- Installed piping as detailed on 1000+ isometric drawings required by the project
- Fabricated and installed new steam and condensate piping in support of new HRSG boilers
- Utilized Binsky & Snyder isometric tracking and productivity monitoring system
- Binsky supported all necessary check-out, commissioning, and start-up activities needed for activation