At Binsky, our employees are our greatest asset, and ensuring their safety is paramount. For our customers, maintaining a safe workplace is critical to completing their projects on time and on budget, as on-the-job accidents are preventable and can be avoided with a strong safety culture.
The Binsky Safety Team
While many construction firms employ third-party auditors to monitor their safety practices, Binsky takes a more comprehensive and proactive approach. Our dedicated regional safety managers coordinate training, monitor safety performance metrics, and conduct detailed, ongoing safety reviews.
Binsky makes significant, ongoing investments to provide every employee with the training, best practices, and awareness to always keep themselves and others safe. These investments include:
- New hire training and regularly scheduled in-house safety training
- Participation in external safety training programs like OSHA 30, which is designed specifically for the construction industry.
- Active membership in industry-leading safety committees
Safety committee membership
Binsky is an active member of the following National Safety Committees:
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- Mechanical Service & Contractors Association of Easter Pennsylvania (MSCAEPA)
- Mechanical Service Contractors of New Jersey (MSCA of NJ)
- Mid-Atlantic Construction Safety Council (MACSC)
Ready to Start Your Project?
Turn to a trusted leader in mechanical contracting and construction. Get in touch to discuss your project or request a quote today.