East Hanover, NJ
Turner Construction Company
Gensler & Assoc.
Aug 2011 - Nov 2012
Novartis Pharmaceutical, a Switzerland based company specializing in pharmaceutical products, vaccines and diagnostics, awarded Binsky & Snyder the intricately complex, multi-million dollar plumbing and HVAC contract for their new Oncology building in East Hanover, NJ.
The 20-person Binsky team completed their project plans on budget and ahead of schedule, accommodating for 440 work stations throughout five floors and 165,000 sq. ft. Receiving a portion of the material from the Piscataway fabricating facility, they fit 2,200 feet of carbon steel and 6,800 feet of copper.
Mechanical Installation Included:
- Chilled water cooling supplied from 2,000 ton modular Central Plant
- 3 rooftop air handling units
- 4 basement air handling units
- 18 air towers
- Under floor air distribution system (UFAD) utilizing 18” raised floor plenum
- Perimeter baseboard hot water heating system generated by modular steam
Ready to Start Your Project?
Turn to a trusted leader in mechanical construction. Get in touch to discuss your project or request a quote today.